- Parent Category: ROOT
All tournament partipants will recieve the following:
- (1) ticket to the pairings party which will include heavy hor's de oeuvors, silent auction, and beverages
- (1) ticket to play in the 2014 Champions Golf Classic which will lncudes 18 holes of golf, and cart fees
- Continental breakfast
- On course lunch/beverages
- (1) ticket to attend to post tournament cocktai hour and sponsor presentation
- (1) gift bag including a tournament perfromace polo
- + A chance to win a driver (male & female winner)
- + A chance to win a putter (male & female winner)
- + A chance to win a vacation for two
- + An opportunity to win a car on ourtwo (2) whole in one's
Thank You For Your Support!
The Chris Canty Foundation is dedicated to enhancing the total development of youth in our communities. Our goal is to utilize the platform of sports to affect positive change in the lives of children through mentoring, educational programs, health and fitness activities thus promoting health and well being. Your particpation in this golf tournament has a tremendous impact on the work of this foundation, the youth we serve, and the communities we look to build partnerships. We could not do this without you all. On behalf of our board of directors, we would like to thank you for your time and consideration to support the Chris Canty Foundation.
Joseph Canty, President/Chairman